Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dentists

Yes Darling, The Dentist
He pokes and shoves, picks and taps, and most obviously he puts oddly shaped things in your mouth, like; those nasty little fluoride things, those little X-RAY guys, pointed metal objects thats water+vacuum ensemble, the list goes on. Now the only reason I'm saying these unenjoyable things is because I was there yesterday, I was sent to get a "habit appliance" as they so quaintly named it, what this thing does as acts like a fence to stop my tongue from pushing forward and thus pushing my teeth forward, then this lucky little girl gets braces, I haven't had it for 24 hours and I already want to rip it out, but alas it's cemented in there, so in a year or so (one to two years) the cement will start to deteriorate and the "habit appliance" will come out

1 comment:

Rinna. said...

OH my god I totally feel for you...l was supposed to get something like that and I was so scared I cried myself to sleep that night..Luckily my teeth weren't all grown out yet so I couldn't get one. (Not that I wanted one very badly.) Oh and I hope people won't mind if I do a random rambling tomorrow? Cos I know there will be a bunch of hatezz tomorrow...