Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Moon

Today we were driving home from my grandparents' Christmas party. We were merging onto the highway when I saw the moon. It was perfectly circular, and a beautiful shade of ivory. Then, about twenty minutes later, I saw it again when we were pulling into our driveway. It was smaller, but still perfect and bright. It got me thinking. The world, when you think about it, is kind of a small place. Yet there are still endless adventures and experiences to be had in it. So many places to go, cultures to experience.... It's funny how the seemingly most insignificant thing can stir up so many thoughts.

I don't really have anything important to say here, but I feel guilty for not posting in a while. I hope you all are doing okay, wherever you are.

Happy holidays to those of you who are celebrating, and if not, have a happy December anyway.

Sincerely,
Aravis

No comments: